[V4RB2] Register, Connect, Create and other issues

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 15 12:18:59 CDT 2005

On 6/15/05 11:36 AM, "Eric Ferrer" <wonderfef at noos.fr> wrote:

Jochen,

Have you check this features in b8?  Works?

> Hello all,
>
> Well, it seems that VStudio was able to convert my db to v2.
> It says that the operation was successfull and it is able to open the
> converted db and browse its data.
>
> Well, that's a good point.
>
> But now, I'd like Valentina Office Server to handle my database, but
> none of the "Register" methods I could find was able to do it :
> Most of the time, VStudio quits when I try to connect to Valentina
> Office Server.
> If I can connect to server, it quits when I use the function
> "Register  Database".

Eric, question: do you use Vstudio b8 ?
Just yesterday was ship of b8

I have try on my MAA and no problems connect to Vserver.

Then other question: what Vserver version you use ?
If you use 2.0.3 then please subscribe to beta list to get access for
Vserver 2.0.4fc5