[ANN] Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0 b8 (Mac) available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Tue Jun 14 07:48:48 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

>> Hi all,
>>
>> i have uploaded Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0 b8 (Mac) to
>
> I have test Jochen,
>
> Server monitor works fine.
Good!

> In general I have felling that now Vstudio works faster :-)
> May be only felling.
Well - many improvements in all aereas - and new - better - wxWidgets
version.
By the way: I will upload new wxWidgets archive to our site - you
must download it and put it into Sources_Third_Party folder.
For the moment you can build vStudio with the old 2.5.3 version too.
But i will soon add features which requires the new 2.6.1 version - so
you will need it.

> May be because no some features work as expected and no annoying.
:-)