[NEW] Valentina 2.0.5 adds Vdatabase.Clone().

jda jda at his.com
Thu Jul 14 08:04:54 CDT 2005

>1) this can be used to do REPAIR of damaged database.

What does the .profile flag (true or false) do?

>** it is possible add Log file produced by Clone() where it will write down
>info about any found corrupted records/values. So user can see what records
>was not able to repair.

Is is possible to add make a new version of diagnose that returns the
information directly to the app? Even a simple thing like 0 = no
errors, 1 = problems (although more info is better)? Then our users
(or we) can test the integrity of a database BEFORE deciding whether
we need to clone it or not.

This is feature request #793, BTW.

Thanks,

Jon