Crash On Operation

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Mon Jan 24 11:01:27 CST 2005

Okay...

....I've figured out how to drill-down to the data as it is being added
using AddRecord() from the RB perspective. The data IS being added.
Albeit I'd like to see something in RB that would allow me to see the
results of actions a bit more readily. Something akin to the RESULT
item in Script Debugger, which shows the result of the last executed
step for every step taken in the debugging process. But that's an issue
to be taken up with REAL Software.

Later....

Chuck