[ANN] 1.0a77 available

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 18 11:36:46 CST 2005

Hello,

Congratulations, Jochen, on your work.

First impressions :

- Valentina Studio is very beautiful
- It opens correctly my Valentina 2 database
- The structure is correctly visible
- The data are correctly visible
- My first SQL simple queries work.

Two notice:

- In "list view", if I click on a table, the fields of this table
appear.
But I think that it is pity to have to then click every field to see
the details of every field.
Maybe that in the listbox of fields, it would have been better to have
also the details of fields (indexed, nullable...), and not only the
name of fields.

- My DB is UTF16. In this DB, I have accented characters. In "data
browser " and in results of SQL queries, I see "blank characters" on
the place of the accented characters.

- My DB appears twice in " Valentina 2 x.files "

- Some informations on database, tables and fields are missing :
Collation, locale, storageEncoding.

Thank you and still congratulations !

olivier