Valentina Support

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Mon Jan 10 23:05:48 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Sorry, V4RB is what I am asking about. I know version 2.0 is shipping soon
and we will transfer to that later. But in the meantime, they need to know
that you will be supporting the current version 1.x for the full 2005 year.
If you could just write a statement saying that this is so, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks very much.

Cindy

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>