Crash Report 050223 1400

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 24 08:49:18 CST 2005

Hi Jochen,

Yes. It's a 1.11 VDB.

Sorry, the structure and data are confidential. I'm looking to see if I
fouled up the structure in some manner or the data is screwy in there.
It wasn't looking quite right in the application we're working on
either, although it did not cause the app to crash.

Have you got a TRY-CATCH-END TRY system in VStudio to catch such
malfunctions?

Regards,

Chuck