Valentina Studio - Top 10 Impressions

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Tue Dec 20 21:22:02 CST 2005

On 12/20/05 1:39 PM, "Ed Kleban" <Ed at kleban.com> wrote:

>> I think the main point here is storing the width of the columns,
>> right? That way
>> we can use the otherwise wasted space. Yes - this must be done. For
>> this we need
>> to store this info along with any table in a database. I have
>> discussed this with
>> Ruslan before - it is simply not yet implemented.

Yes.  And not only do you need to store this information for the duration of
the application session, you need to store it in your preferences file, so
that the next time the same table is opened in another session that the
desired user column settings are automatically restored instead of requiring
the user to set them again each time they run the application.