Can't see table

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Tue Dec 20 15:20:25 CST 2005

The related table portion of the data browswer along with the window
splitter above it should move down when I grow a data browser window to be
taller.  I want to see more of my table when I grow the window, not a taller
expanse of white space that will never have more data to dispay for a M:1 or
1:1 relation.

Also, if the window splitter is moved sufficiently far down, then it becomes
inaccessible  and the window splitter can not be moved, even if you resize
the window.