Valentina Studio - Top 10 Impressions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 20 19:58:02 CST 2005

On 12/20/05 6:53 PM, "Ed Kleban" <Ed at Kleban.com> wrote:

> Howdy.
>
> I finally got to a point today where I had enough database tables to get
> lost in amidst debugging and so I fired up Valentina Studio.  After being
> less than impressed I then went looking for a newer version and downloaded
> the beta version 2.1fc1 Build Dec 18 2005, 13:43:33 for Mac OS X and was
> much more impressed.

Btw,

TOP - HIT features which was added last month are:

* structure browser with Finder-like window

* DataBrowser with MS Access/MS SQL behavior of data editing
    plus we have add few own keyboard shortcuts like on OS X

* Related Data-Browser. Works for M : M binary links also

* Filter in the data browser. Allow do multi-column filtering

So make sure that you have check all these features.