[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.0b16 available

M Young myoung at ieee.org
Wed Dec 14 00:00:18 CST 2005

OS X 10.4.3
iBook 12 inch screen
2.0b16 ,  Build Oct 18 2005, 21:47:20
                                       ^ Comma usually used in this
date format
              ^ unneeded space before comma

Every time I start the application VS, the top of the Schema Browser
is clipped along the top. The clipping appears to almost exactly
lining up with the horizontal line in the left hand green plus sign
used for windowing control. When I pull the Schema Browser down on
the screen it stays down and cannot be put back into the wrong
starting position. However the clipping is present the next time I
start VS or select New Schema Browser.

Regards,

Michael
PS It would be nice if the About Valentina Studio information could
be selected for copy into such things as these e-mails rather than me
having to reproduce what the dialog shows.