Vstudio -- b15 -- info

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 31 22:06:14 CDT 2005

Hi All,

I want inform you, that we all here more or less have polish

* dialog New Field

    * now you can make Primary Keys
    * it works with Vserver. Tested all types

* dialog New Binary

    * now works all types of links 1:1, 1:M, M:M
    * it works with Vserver

* Dialog New Foreign Key.

    * fields of menus show only fields which CAN BE used for FK,
        i.e. KEYS and unique fields for Target table..

----------------------
* Property Inspector now show all 10 Local parameters for db, tables and
fields. You can change them for db.

---------------------
* Preferences

    * Now preferences are stored as XML file.
        before it was as Valentina db 1.x.
        so we have break dependency on 1.x engine.

---------------------
* Schema Browser:

    * in the 3d column you now can select several tables.
        in the 4th column you then see fields of all fields
        of selected tables.

      Now you can use Search field (top right corner) to
        see only some fields you want.

This can be very useful if you browse db with a lots of fields,
Or if this is not your db and you need find something.

* Vserver

    * now Register/Unregister show/remove db immediately