[ANN] Build 1.0a67 Mac+Win uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Sep 29 09:26:05 CDT 2004

On 9/29/04 8:55 AM, "Jochen Peters" <j.peters at valentina-db.de> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> this is the first working unicode build for Mac - so just look
> at every aerea!

This means that I must be able create tables and fields with Russian names

On the other hand note that Valentina 1.x probably will not correctly with
such dbs in SQL.

Valentina 2.0 should, although for now we tests it on unicode data,
But not on unicode names of tables.

The ANTLR Parser which we use for SQL parser, still have no good support for
Unicode.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com