vStudio won't launch.

Kevin Windham kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Mon Sep 13 09:12:26 CDT 2004

I have 8.0.2. I downloaded it again and dropped it onto Expander
instead of double clicking to make sure I wasn't accidentally launching
an old version or something, and I still can't launch it. Since a new
version is coming out soon, I'll just wait. If it happens again then
we'll know it's not a fluke and we can investigate further.

Kevin