V-S status

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed Sep 1 17:52:11 CDT 2004

Hi Rob,

> The list seems very quiet recently; I haven't received Valentina-studio
> email since 8/9/04.
>
> Is it just me? Did I somehow get unsubscribed from the list?

I was in holidays for the last two weeks - now i am back and i am
just working on the next vStudio release. I will release it till the end
of this week.
Currently i am implementing enhancements for the data browser.

Also new: vStudio is now fully unicode compatible! So it is ready
for Valentina 2! The new build will include a first version of the
new Valentina 2 Plugin.