[REQUEST] Data Browsere like in VAPP!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 31 17:59:30 CDT 2004

Hi Jochen,

Yuri have try to use Valentina Studio in development of our new site,
And he say BIG PROBLEM to work with ObjectPtr fields.

In VS now, it is very hard correctly setup links between tables using
ObjectPtrs.

You see?

So Valentina Studio do not help now to use one of main Valentina features.
This is not good.

Jochen, you need implement table browser like in VAPP,
When you see 2 tables, when exists several popup menus in the related table,
When by mouse click we link records, instead of TYPING values into ObjectPtr
fields.

I think that may be you can transform your current data browser into
Browser similar to VAPP adding trianlge to open/close bottom table.

    +-----------------------------------+
    |                                   |
    |                                   |
    |                                   |