[BUG] Data Browser

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Fri May 28 14:20:17 CDT 2004

Hi Jochen, Ruslan,

Jochen wrote>>
>> What now.??
>Ok - i think the reason must be found in the data stored in your db.
>Maybe there is a bug in VS with handling data - maybe you can reduce
>your original db until the point when the crash disapears - so that
>we can isolate the record(s) which causes the problem...

Good idea but there is no chance until end of holiday at 14.6.04.
Sorry.

Ruslan wrote>
>Does VAPP open that db ?

The db is originally on my home Mac. I took a copy of it to the Win
machine at work to test VS. The db was opened by the various alpha
versions of VS. May be there has gone something wrong.
But as i wrote, diagnose says db and tables are ok and ViSql has no
problem with it. To answer your question i must take the copy of the db
to home again, and that's not possible at the moment.
Sorry

Best Kurt