[BUG] Data Browser

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Thu May 27 16:32:59 CDT 2004

Hi Jochen,

sorry for delay, but an trapped nerv knocked me out since yesterday.

>> just another bug!
>>
>> If one switch the current table in the data browser VS is heavy
>> crashing.
>>
>> (VS a54; win NT 4.0)
>I have tried here on Windows NT 4 and 2000 and on Mac - i do not get
>any crashes.
>
>can you reproduce the problem?

I tried one table after another. Allways the same crash result.
I made  a diagnose of the database: it says evrything is fine.

> If yes please send me your db.

I would like, but it contains very private data. So i made a copy and i
deleted some tables and some sensible fields and ....
surprise, surprise it VS don't crash.

Opening the original db --> crash!

What now.??

Please note that i'm now at home, where my Mac (OS 9.22) resides and i
cannot do further tests because VS don't like MacOs 9 ;<(

Best,
Kurt