[BUG] Data Browser lock table

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed May 26 11:08:37 CDT 2004

Hi,

>> yes - this is old bug :-)
>> What you mean? vStudio crashes?
> No. My php script connecting to database and on "UPDATE" record stop
> with error "record loked".
Ok - i see.

>>>Jochen,
>>>
>>>Yuri say that it will be better use in Data Browser option No Locks.
>> Yes - will fix that.
> Good.
>
>>>Also he VERY VERY ask fix problem with columns in data browser and save
>>>their size and show some size that have sense for each field type on
>>>default.
>>>
>>>Very annoying columns. I think this is problem #1
>>
>> Ok. I will have a look at this right now.
Yuri - in latest build - a54 - i already have changed the way how the
sizes of the columns are set up. I use different sizes depending on the
field type and the length of the field.
Do you work with a54?
What kind of field types make problems for you? (I am speaking of the
default columns sizes, here.)
Are the columns too small or too big?