Alpha 1.0a53 (Mac+Win) uploaded

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon May 24 22:06:16 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

> 1) on MAC app icon always with white background.
>     something wrong
Yes - i forget to mention. This is known issue. I must get from Valeriy
a 128x128 pixel
version of the app icon with alpha channel for transparency. I already
have mailed him...

> 2) BUG: I was able open the same db 2 times and it is listed 2 times.
>         must be only one time I think.
I guess this was on Mac with local db's, right?

> 3) if I change size of window, columns get strange size.
>     4th column become very small.
Yes - will be solved soon.

> In general looks nice. Only it seems in toolbar butons/icons/text
> Something is wrong. May be font too small. It looks that text is
> located too
> far from icons. It seems in other cocoa apps it looks in other way.
Ok - i will have a look. I can adjust the distance between bitmap and
text...