[Valentina-studio] valentina app / valentina studio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 4 09:23:19 CDT 2004

On 5/4/04 8:20 AM, "olivier" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Oliver,

> Hello,
>
> What are the differences among Valentina application and Valentina
> studio?
> Who is it better to buy?
>
> Valentina Studio is it already stable?

Stable enough as I have see.

Valentina Studio have A LOTS of features absent in Valentina app.

* Valentina Studio can work on MAC and WIN
* it can work as with local so with remote dbs
* i.e. Vstudio can work with Valentina Server even via Internet.
* Vstudio have ODBC import/export
* VS have better structure designer
* VS have SQL editor and executor
* VS have Java script support

VAPP only have AppleScript support, which VS do not have yet.

Valentina Studio is going to kill VAPP.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com