[Valentina-studio] Valentina Studio builds - a45 - for Mac andWin.

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Mon Mar 22 12:59:08 CST 2004

> Try to do a query and resize the result window - does
> this work without crashes for you?

No it doesn't. I did the following:

1) Connect to ODBC datasource
2) With datasource highlighted, click "SQL SELECT" button, get "Please
select a database first" message
3) Click datasource in Browser's column 2 (even though it was already
selected in column 1)
4) Click "SQL SELECT" button, enter query statement
5) Click "Execute SQL" button, get "unhandled exception" message w/
Abort/Retry/Ignore

I don't get a chance to resize the results window; it crashed before
displaying any results. I can, of course, resize the window _before_
clicking "Execute SQL".

Rob