Vserver connection

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 4 21:34:23 CDT 2004

On 6/4/04 8:07 PM, "Martin Wright" <martin at kinetix.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Ignore my previos email, I replaced the embedded License file with the
> office license and it worked.
>
> The problem is now, I can only connect using 'localhost' as the hostname.
> Nothing else works.
> I've tried the IP address (192.168.0.10), the computer name (MARTINSPC), the
> full computer domain name (MARTINSPC1.Kinetix.office).
> None of these work so I can't connect to Vserver on another machine.

Very strange. I am sure this works.

Jochen once have connect from Germany to our Ukraine host.
Also was connect from USA to our office.
And Germany/USA have run client, we have debug Vserver on our computer.
It was great funny!!!

Have you specify correct port on the other computer?

Does VS (i.e. client) or Vserver on other computer, produce any info into
log (use verbose level = 3)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com