[ANN] Valentina Studio Admin 1.0a62

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 15 22:09:24 CDT 2004

On 7/15/04 9:49 PM, "Jochen Peters" <j.peters at valentina-db.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> you can download version 1.0a62 for both, Mac and Win, from
>
> http://www.valentina-db.de/en/downloads/downvstd.shtml
>
> Additional to many bugfixes it now includes a new related browser
> as in VAPP:
>
> Now works:
> - mark records in the main browser with "1", "2" and checkmark
> - Related browser shows:
>  all records (linked ones are marked)
>  only linked records (all marked)
>  only free records (none marked)
> - All Set operations are working
> - Linking of records with single click in related browser
> - Unlinking of records with single click.

Jochen,

You still have some VAPP missing features.

1) in VAPP when I click/select any record in TOP browser,
Then new selected record always is marked as "1".

So I click record -> see linked
I click other record -> see its linked.

In a62 now when I click COLUM "*" then yes, I see linked,
But if I click other record then nothing changes.
The prev record still is marked as "1"

This is not comfortable.

2) in VAPP was special menu with commands as

    Mark All
    Unmark All

Other bugs

3) when we open by "+" the input dialog and enter new values,
    then only SAVE button work.

   button "+" in this dialog erase edit fields, but nothing add into tables.
   btw, after erase of fields, the first edit field should get focus.

4) ENTER on numeric keyboard should work as "Add Record and continue"
I.e. It must work as "+" button in this input dialog.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com