a60: new related browsers

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 5 17:48:22 CDT 2004

Hi Jochen,

1) to see it working a man must create 2 tables linked by ObjectPtr. smart.

2) I see that you show RecID field. Valentina did not show it.
        I think this can be made a option.

3) I see that you allow edit ObjectPtr field.
    VAPP did not allow do that. To avoid entering of WRONG value which
    NOT point to any record.

    in Valentina 2.0 we have add protection from such mistakes.
    Valentina 1.x did not have protection on this.

4) I see that you have made column "x", but it not works yes. Right?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com