[Valentina-studio] [FEATURE] search and sorting in data browser

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 21 11:28:20 CST 2004

Hi Jochen,

Another important feature missing -- search and sorting in data browser

When I open data browser

1) I must be able do SORTING
    a) on single column by click on header
    b) on few columns -- by special dialog as in FV and VAPP.

2) I must be able do SEARCH without SQL.

for this you should open us Search Layout (as in FM).
    it is possible to have few different search layouts.
    And then VS can offer us DEFAULT layout,
    and later ability design own.

I hope you see idea

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com