[Valentina-studio] Cant open browser if I have cursor

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 15 20:18:27 CST 2004

Hi Jochen

I have made simple SELECT * FROM T cursor.
    clients side, read-only.

I can open another SQL browser and create second cursor on this table.
This is right.

But if I try open data browser for table T,
I get 363 error, Cannot set lock.

It looks you try to open data browser in ReadWrtie mode.
Better in Read only mode.

And we have made for you special function to change some row on write mode.
Correct?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com