[Valentina-studio] a41

Alexey Starchikhin ssa at sevenrays.ru
Wed Feb 25 17:05:20 CST 2004

Hello, Ruslan!

I work on Windows.  Right now i am starting a new Director project,  and i
must choose database solution for it.
I am already worked with DataGrip and V12,  but both have disadvantages:
DataGrip needs additional files to install,  and V12
hasn't SQL and very buggy with Russian language. Valentina is appears to be
nice for me, but for now i can't see easy way
 for entering and editing information.  The project will contain 10 - 15
tables, with  one-to-many and many-to-many relations,
and  managing of data must be easy for  untrained personnel.  I hope
Valentina Studio is just what i need,  if it will support related tables
editing soon.

Alexey