[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Build a40 (Mac) available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Feb 21 11:47:49 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

>> Well - maybe we can have another floating window called "Statistics" -
>> which
>> just presents ANY available count, number etc. for the current
>> selected
>> object?
>
> May be
>
> Why not Info?
Hmm - maybe too general meaning? Info is just all, agree?

> It seems xCode have Info and Properties floating windows
>
> And in ideal this should be not 2 separate windows,
> But 2 TAB panels inside of one,
> or later something smart as in PhotoShop
Yes - agree.
When i use TAB now this would mean that you can't see both
info's (properties+statistic) at once, because it is not a smart TAB
as in InDesign or so.
I must implement smart TAB's myself - and i will not do this for 1.0.
So - would be a simple TAB Ok for you?

By the way: It is not possible to simply copy this smart TABs - because
as i know Adobe has patents for them..:-)
So - we must make something at least slightly different...