[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Build a40 (Mac) available

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 21 11:26:33 CST 2004

on 2/21/04 11:11 AM, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> you must drag the fields to the COLUMNS - not to the header of the
> columns -
> then you will see the names in the column headers. I will change that
> so that you can drag
> directly to the headers because this is more logical.

Hi Jochen,

I will try.

I assume you self parse text file ?

Eh, probably you have spend time on not needed task.
When you will switch to 2.0 engine you will have access to whatever you
want.

BTW, in 2.0 we have add one more option to import/export:
        Has Column Header

This can work with the first line in the EXPORT FILE,
Which contains not data, but column headers.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com