[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Build a40 (Mac) available

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 21 09:51:42 CST 2004

on 2/21/04 8:34 AM, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

>> -------
>> 5) after import I have return back to Navigator,
>> And I have note that I cannot see number of records in a Table.
>> I have click it, and nothing.
>> I think you can show in property inspector for Table
>>         record number
>>         field number
>>         index count
>>         method count.
> Yes - i can do this - but then the list view will be of no additional
> use any
> more - i don't like showing duplicate info's..

Jochen,

As far as I see, some people LOVE list view,
And some people love column view and hate list one.

For example, I love columns.
Buy some guys says Hmm, why this columns present in Valentina studio?
List view is best of the best.

So it seems to me, some people will work mainly in list view,
Others in columns.

And now, working in column view, I cannot see that info.

> And note: The Property inspector currently ONLY shows properties of the
> database structure! What you want is mixing this with "properties" of
> the data
> inside the database (at least in case of the record number, which is
> not a property in my
> opinion)
> But you are right - it should be visible at any place...
> Well - it needs some more thinking about that...

May be not properties.
But at least somewhere.

Again, I have try import, and to see if happens something,
I was need to se records number for a table.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com