[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Build a40 (Mac) available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Feb 21 07:34:09 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

> * In import dialog should be
>
> 1)     Coma but not Koma
Ok.

> 2) IF I DO DRAG AND DROP OF text FILE on field Path,
>   it show not path of file, but its context
Ok - is bug.

> 3) I assume I must drag fields from left column to columns of right
> table,
> yes? Not works?
Yes - and this works. After dragging you see name of dragged field in
column header.

> 4) it seems import also did not work, yes?
It works. After dragging of field click nect - then "Finish" - this
start
the import. Progress dialog is not coming up - but import works.

> -------
> 5) after import I have return back to Navigator,
> And I have note that I cannot see number of records in a Table.
> I have click it, and nothing.
> I think you can show in property inspector for Table
>         record number
>         field number
>         index count
>         method count.
Yes - i can do this - but then the list view will be of no additional
use any
more - i don't like showing duplicate info's..
And note: The Property inspector currently ONLY shows properties of the
database structure! What you want is mixing this with "properties" of
the data
inside the database (at least in case of the record number, which is
not a property in my
opinion)
But you are right - it should be visible at any place...
Well - it needs some more thinking about that...