[Valentina-studio] Valentina for Python

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 16 10:38:26 CST 2004

on 2/16/04 10:28 AM, Vladimir Lobyntsev at dlvl at mail.kz wrote:

> Здравствуйте
> Передо мной стоит задача в выборе database для интернет и
> интранет проектов.
> Посмотрел ваш продукт и он мне понравился (я имею  ввиду
> скорость работы по сравнению с MySQL). Разработка проектов
> будет происходить на python (так же рассматривается
> возможность написаниея некоторых маленьких проектов на
> parser www.parser.ru), есть ли возможность интеграции
> вашей базы с python или parser? А также есть ли
> документацмя на русском языке? :)
> Заранее спасибо.

Hi Vladimir,

Jochen Peter (developer of Valentina Studio) already have try integrate
Valentina with Phyton. That was fast check and as I have hear no big
problems.

In fact Jochen plan integrate Phyton into Valentina Studio and make it as
main script language for Valentina Studio.

For your project, I think you ask for calls of Valentina engine directly
from Phyton. This is very close to what will do Jochen. We have talk that it
will be quite easy introduce "Valentina for Phyton" product.

Jochen, am I right?

Vladimir, I do not know anything about parser.
All depend if parser can be extenable.
This is Russian product?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com