[Valentina-studio] comments on UI of Studio Win 1.0a49

Igor Foerier igor at xi.be
Thu Apr 29 10:05:27 CDT 2004

Hi,

when I was working with Studio for a small Director-app, I noticed these
small issues:

- when I open Studio, it always opens 2 empty schema browser windows: 1
default schema browser is OK, but 2?
- the field order in the column view is alphabetic, but it isn't in list
view.  I tried to insert between 2 rows, like you can in other GUI's,
but apperently that doesn't work.  In general I'd say, not being able to
organize the field order is no problem. But I'd like it to be the same
in the different views otherwise  it gets confusing.
- In list view, if I add or delete a field, the right pane is not
updated.  It only updates if I click on the tablename on the left pane.
It is the same if I add a field in column view and then switch to list
view, the right pane is not updated.

regards,

Igor Foerier
Multimedia Developer