[Valentina-studio] Re: Server questions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 21 17:32:38 CDT 2004

On 4/21/04 5:52 PM, "Gregory Kowalski" <gregkowalski at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> Thank you very much for your response. I tried registering a db but was
> unsuccessful. Here is what I do:
>

> 1. I put mydb in Database folder.
>
> 2. I launch Valentina Studio.
>
> 3. I open mydb. It appears. Wonderful.
>
> 4. When I go to the server menu to register the db the options are grey
> (can't make selection).
>
> What am I doing doing wrong? Do I have to start file sharing or connect
> to server first?

BTW,

Before play with existed db, I recommend you play with

    connect to server
    server create new db
    create table
    create fields

Now you will see where db was created.

You will see in Master database how it was registered.
You must stop server and open MasterDb directly.

BTW, you can self simply add new record similar to one you will see to
register your database.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com