[Valentina-studio] Re: Server questions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 21 16:56:00 CDT 2004

On 4/21/04 5:52 PM, "Gregory Kowalski" <gregkowalski at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Gregory,

> Hello again,
>
> Thank you very much for your response. I tried registering a db but was
> unsuccessful. Here is what I do:

I have CC to Valentina studio list

> 1. I put mydb in Database folder.
>
> 2. I launch Valentina Studio.
>
> 3. I open mydb. It appears. Wonderful.

Actually you can skip this step.

Think that Valentina Studio is on one computer,
    but Vserver + database files on other computer.
    may be in other country.

> 4. When I go to the server menu to register the db the options are grey
> (can't make selection).

> What am I doing doing wrong? Do I have to start file sharing or connect
> to server first?

So think in this way:

1) you are client and you use Valentina Studio as client.

2) Vserver and db located on other computer.

3) so you must first of all CONNEC TO SERVER.

4) after that if you have specify ADMIN password, you will be able access
Register menu

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com