[Valentina-studio] Small grammatical issues

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Tue Apr 6 10:41:49 CDT 2004

Jochen,

There are a few cosmetic issues to note. They're truly unimportant at this
stage, but would be important to fix before releasing V-S.

1) In the initial VALENTINA STUDIO dialog that appears when I launch the
unregistered version, there are a couple of grammatical errors:

"This is _an_ unregistered copy.
To remove this warning you can get a license code from Paradigma Software or
one of _its_ distributors."

2) In the REGISTER dialog, "Firstname" and "Lastname" should each be two
words.

3) From other applications I use, I would expect the "Window" and "Help"
menus to be right-most. But right now, the "Server" menu is between them.
Perhaps this is just my expectation.

Rob