[Valentina-studio] a49, Edit -> Preferences

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Tue Apr 6 10:23:12 CDT 2004

> What preferences are you looking for?

I was checking to see whether window size and column widths were being
stored yet. I would expect a program to remember those. They don't appear to
be there yet.

But my question yesterday was a more general one -- I click EDIT ->
PREFERENCES (or click the Preferences button), and the Preferences dialog
opens. I make changes, click OK, and then re-open the Preferences dialog. I
see that the changes I made are not reflected in the dialog. This is what
prompted me to ask.

Thanks,
Rob