[Valentina-studio] Kernel error : 4 & loaddump

Steven Ophalvens silversoft at skynet.be
Tue Oct 28 13:27:09 CST 2003

Hello all,

I don't know if this is the place to post this, as I already have a
similar thread going on the Valentina list, but I take no
chances with the NDA, and post it here.

It seems that I have a database that the client has somehow
corrupted. When I use the Valentina studio or V4MD to do an XMLdump,
that works, but then doing a loaddump gives me a 'Kernel error :4'.
Using V4MD I also get an error 4. The database gets created, and
some data is restored, but not all. I presume that it gets restored
until the point where the error occurs.

Any idea what this might be? Or how to get around this?

Thanks in advance !

Steven Ophalvens

Silver Soft BVBA
+32[0]477 93 32 64