[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Alpha 15 Mac+Win available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sun Oct 19 09:38:04 CDT 2003

Hi Ken,

i am taking bug reports - yes.
But because it is Alpha software i am interested mainly in "big" bugs -
bugs which makes using some functionality impossiple.

Currently i am not taking bug reports for "minor" bugs - i know there
are
many glitches in the GUI - this will be fixed beginning with the first
beta!

I am also very interested in suggestions about general usability of the
program.
So - if you have any ideas how to make things better or in a different
way then let me
know!

http://www.valentina-db.de