[Valentina-studio] features for vStudio from my point of view, which is 'webdeveloper'

Igor Foerier igor at xi.be
Fri Nov 28 10:29:05 CST 2003

Hi guys,
I am new to the list, so excuse me if  I'd be repeating things said before.

As a webdeveloper I use MySQL a lot and as GIU-dbtool a use Navicat
(www.navicat.com), which exists for Win + Mac.  In my opinion this
software does about everything I need for my job.  On Windows there is a
report-manager as well, but forget that, it's useless.

Navicat has a tree-based view (list view) and it is the view I prefer in
vStudio as well, although the column-view is not bad either, but it uses
to much space on my screen.  Reducing the icon-size to a 16x16 would
already make a difference.

regards,

Igor Foerier
Multimedia Developer