[Valentina-studio] [DISCUSSION] Improving column view

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 27 20:00:26 CST 2003

on 11/27/03 7:52 PM, Andy Fuchs at andy at foxwerk.de wrote:

> I was thinking about a way to compare/edit multiple Database- (or table-,
> field- etc...) properties at once (cumulating). A popup-menu lets you select
> an item exclusively only (- o.k. you could use checkmarks in the popup, but
> this could be confusing too).
>
> Or is the editor supposed to handle one element at a time?

You can open many browsers,
And watch the same db in different browsers in the same time.

[FEATURE] It will be perfect if we will get drag and drop feature for fields
and tables, to copy them easy from one db to other.

[FEATURE] it is dream, to have in future LIBRARY OF BASEOBJECTS, -
predefined set of often used tables and fields such as

    Person,
    Phone

So developer can open library and use template Table, Field, Procedure
In his own db by simple drag on drop

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com