[Valentina-studio] [DISCUSSION] Improving column view

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 27 19:31:32 CST 2003

on 11/27/03 7:26 PM, Andy Fuchs at andy at foxwerk.de wrote:

> at 27.11.2003 17:41 Uhr, Jochen Peters wrote:
>
>> second approach - this time
>> i replaced the upper row lists with drop down menues.
>>
>> Please let me know what you think would be better or how we can further
>> improve it.
>
> Hi Jochen,
>
> the second way is a much cleaner approach IMO.
>
> I'd also prefer smaller icons to see even more elements at once.
>
> Although I like the use of popupmenus, a toolbar per column would give us a
> quicker view of what is contained in the given area.

Hi Andy,

As Toolbar, you mean -- something as TAB panels?

Problem is that first column can have DIFFERENT number of elements.
Each connected server will be added.

Database elements and Table Elements,
Yes Mainly have fixed set of elements

    Database:   Tables, Groups, Procedures, Reports, Queries, Views,

    Tables:     Fields, Methods, Procedures,

They can be tool long to fit into column as buttons.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com