[Valentina-studio] Re: Studio registration

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Nov 21 08:01:41 CST 2003

Hi all,

yes - this can be easy done.

Ruslan - we should talk about the implementation of the
serials off list.
I will build a new Alpha this weekend - i am currently implementing
a changed column view - so that we can have easy access to more
database objects - if all goes right i will implement the serials then.

http://www.valentina-db.de