[Valentina-studio] Please download latest alpha build and test on your machine!

Chris Sheffield csheffield at readnaturally.com
Thu Nov 13 09:06:34 CST 2003

Ruslan,

I first tried connecting to VServer (which is running on my XP machine) from
my Mac.  It worked great.  Then I tried opening a local database.  It worked
as well, and I'm able to browse the table data just fine in both cases.  I
did notice that I could not edit some field types (boolean, for example).
Is this still to come?

Chris

Chris Sheffield
Software Development