[Valentina-studio] {DISCUSSION] Screenshot from latest Schema Browser

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Nov 8 14:17:14 CST 2003

>> Well - in the last column we have a problem with this approach: How
>> should we create a Method?
>> Any ideas/wishes?
>
> May be create special column for it ?
>
> In MS SQL Server exists separate group Procedures.
>
> In VAPP I also have keep methods in separate TAB.

Well - the columns are arranged hierachicaly - so placing an other
column to the right is not an option -
but it would be possible to place a fields and methods column above
each other in one column - like the
left column in the Panther finder...
But - maybe much more easier and clearer would be to have an additional
"+" button for the same column - with
something like "f(x)" attached to make clear that it is for adding
methods...