[Valentina-studio] [ANN] vStudio Alpha 18 (Win) uploaded

Deane Venske dean at eduss.com
Mon Nov 3 08:27:25 CST 2003

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>on 10/31/03 0:39, Deane Venske at dean at eduss.com wrote:
>

>>Hi Jochen,
>>
>>Just a quick enquiry, how far are we away from having browseable and
>>editable data? I only ask because I'm about to embark on doing this
>>myself due to needing 3 other programmers to have the ability to edit
>>data and they know nothing about SQL
>>

>Jochen, it is time to make Data Browser, yes?
>
>Deane, what you need?
>Just browse the whole table?
>Or also do searches and sorting?

Searches and sorting would be nice, but at the moment all I really want
is a data editor. What would probably be great would be to be able to do
an SQL query and edit the results from there to make changes in the
database. I guess this is just a very useful tool for those of us that
use a database to store information about our products and not just for
scoring or transaction details.

Best Regards,
Deane