[Valentina-studio] FEATURE: bac objects, fields, methods

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 28 14:15:35 CDT 2003

Hi Jochen,

I want to suggest small feature.

In VAPP I did try show to use bad or not completed or problematic
BaseObjects by red color.

Interface Builder show this by (!) sign.

In Vstudio you also can mark such BaseObject, fields and method.
So when I see in Navigator list of fields, I easy see where problem is.

In VAPP I was able found only one big problem:
    -- ObjectPtr that do not point to BaseObject.

Also we can check BaseObject method if they correct.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com