[Valentina-studio] VStudio a4 Comments

Alex Lim lxlim at pacific.net.sg
Thu Jun 19 10:30:34 CDT 2003

Hello Ruslan,

Have been lurking amongst valentina archives for a while, great work
you are doing here

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 05:10  AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>> Is it meant for general consumption? Like a filemaker killer?
>
> YES and YES.
Thats great!
> What you mean with outline view?
Like :
Connection A (expanded)
	database A (expanded)
		Table A (expanded)
			Field A
			Field B
			Field C
	database B (collapsed)
Connection B (collapsed)
Connection C (expanded)
	database F (collapsed)
	database G (collapsed)
	database H (expanded)
		table X (collapsed)
		table Y (collapsed)
		table Z (collapsed)

>> Will you have a table view (spreadsheet style) to populate with
>> records
>> from SQL queries?
>
> Yes of course, as well as UML based diagrams of db structure,
> Layouts editors, report generators, procedure editors, ...

Wow! Is this going to be applescript capable like VAPP? I hope your
layout editors have Aqua interface element styles similar to Apple's IB
but with a slimmer form factor for more data.

Would the UML based diagrams be objects that can be output as print?