[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Alpha 7 Win build available

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 28 19:50:29 CDT 2003

on 7/28/03 19:17, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i have just uploaded the Windows build of vstudio Alpha 7.
>
> This is a complete new build with new project files from Visual studio
> .NET.
> I very hope that everything works - please try it out and let me know.
>
> Note:
> There is currently a bug concerning "recent items" in the file menu - i
> am fixing this
> right now.
>
> Please let me know if this build fails on any windows version!

Hi Jochen

1) It works fine enough on my XP.

-------------------------
* GLITCHES *

1) when I do SQL query, is opened Result window, then if I click on SQL
Editor window then Result window go away. On MAC this it seems work fine.

2) I have open db from V4MD "example 100 (pictures)".
When I scroll records then area of pictures is not updated, so we get messy
on the screen.

------------------
Wish list:

1) if we allow in result window redo SQL query, then it is logical here also
see errors in some way

2) Also I want to see the number of selected records.

3) Also in VAPP was "Navigation floating pane".
This again was abstraction that allow developer have buttons Next, Prev, ...
Without spending time on creation of layouts.

4) as I see Result window do not allow for now edit records.
When we will do this we need buttons Add, Update, Delete.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com